Community Access Respite Services Inc
07 3350 6651
07 3350 6672
Community Access Respite Services Inc (C.A.R.S.) is a community based in home respite non-profit organisation that is funded by Home and Community Care and Disability Services Queensland. CARS provides professional support to carers and young people with a disability. Service offered by C.A.R.S. include in home respite, personal care, domestic assistance and social support.
Services offered by C.A.R.S. includes:
• support for the individual in their own home whilst family members can take an opportunity for some time out
• Assisting the Individual with personal care needs (showering, bathing, meals etc.)
• Social Support Workers
• Management of Post School & Adult Lifestyle Packages
• Management of Summer Respite Program
• Providing Support and Professional Counselling
• Coffee Club social get together
• Advocacy a support organisation that can talk on your behalf
Manage complaints and grievances process
• Keep consumers informed of any important issues relating to provided service
• Encouragement of feedback about the service at any time
• Brokerage; contracting respite carers to help with respite commitments so that clients are not left without a carer.
Donate to Aid For The Blind
Disabilities Info Centre is wholly owned and managed by Aid for the Blind, QLD Inc.